About Belfor & Associates, LLC.
Howard J Belfor, CPP, founded Belfor & Associates, LLC in April of 2011. Founded to serve the security industry, offering consultancy in three distinct areas. Uniquely qualified by a 35+ year history of continuous professional activity and measurable performance.
Our strength is our principal’s personal business and career experience as well as his knowledge of the many disciplines and nuances of successful security and security service delivery programs. Howard has also established a network of subject matter experts (SME’s) with whom he has worked with over the past many years.
Our focus is on organizations, which require, deliver, or manufacture security solutions. The unique ability to provide services to manufacturers, integrators and to the ultimate client is where Howard has honed his skills.
The dynamics of this mutually inclusive relationship presents a real world understanding of expectation setting and the metrics needed to measure success.
Howard’s 35 + years of industry experience and his personal professional network creates an unparalleled resource to our clients.
Navigating the sea of consultants can be daunting. Who has the depth of experience and real world experience and knowledge your organization is looking for? Knowing the right person for the job is essential.
Our experience includes an understanding of many elements, which impact programs. Regardless of whether your organization is located in an urban, suburban, or rural environ or it spans regional, national or international boundaries our systems approach helps define the process that will contribute to the success of your program.
Our Associates have experience-providing consultancy in most vertical markets. This experience is one of our most valuable and unique strengths.
“Associates” is not only just in our company name. We can bring together the subject matter experts your specific tasks demand.
The Executive Team
Howard J Belfor, CPP
President of Belfor & Associates, LLC
- Bachelors of Science – Montclair State University
- Certified Protection Professional (CPP) –ASIS International, Inc. – achieved 2002.
- ASIS Certified Organizational Resilience – American National Standard – ASIS SPC.1-2009
- Co-Editor “Physical Security Principles” ASIS International 2015 in second printing
- ASIS International Faculty Member – called upon frequently to present on a wide range of topics.
- Director – ASIS International Board of Directors 2017-2019 term.
- Organizational Resilience Pre Audit consulting.
- Security Management and System Training expertise.
- Comprehensive training for security integration companies seeking in-depth understanding of trends and markets.
- Frequent Speaker at seminars and education sessions on topics associated with state of the art controls and their applications.
- Motivational speaker – aimed at professional and executive management enhancement.
- High-level sales management coaching and account pursuit strategy development.
- Subject Matter Expertise – Security Controls- Access Controls, intrusion detection, video surveillance, security system management.
- ASIS CPP and PSP – review course presenter.
- Strategic – Tactical – Planner – practicing Sun Tzu-ist.
- Proven manager with extremely well developed managerial skills.
- C Level presenter able to engage in Board Level negotiations.
- Centrally located in the Mid-Atlantic area.
- Easy access for engagements requiring national and international travel and oversight.
- Self motivated professional.
- Enthusiastic, energetic – relationship builder.
Sandra L. Belfor, CPA (Retired)
- Bachelors of Arts – George Mason University.
- Certified Public Account.
- Comprehensive understanding of internal control systems.
- 11 years practical experience managing financial processes for a $20M + security integration company.
- Compliance consulting
- Inventory control measures and practices
- Cost control reviews.
- Pre Audit Consulting.
- Organizing Member.
- Financial management experience.