Security Manufacturer & Software providers Services
Howard’s first 15 years in the security controls systems business was with the leading access control manufacturers at that time. No not moats or draw bridges!!
His tenure took him from a territory representative in NYC and northern NJ to vice president for sales North America (US and Canada).
We know how to position products for use with commercial, industrial and governmental clients, secure OEM agreements and develop a national sales team.
We understand that channel distribution has inherent challenges and can assist in establishing a dealer network that serves several different verticals in the same geographic area is always a challenge.
The goal of distribution is to serve the greater market while fostering willingness for those who market your products to have a reward for their and your investment in marketing expenses – namely increased sale and revenue for both parties.
The value of a well-developed product demonstration is paramount to the success of both the manufacturer and his channel. Howard has extremely well developed presentation skills and is able to transfer and develop those in your sales teams and representatives.
Providing product / market feed back provided inputs to the engineering and applications departments to ensure a lone programmer developing the next best thing, which no one would purchase, doesn’t mute the voice of the customer.
He learned territory management; channel distribution and how to mange the inevitable conflicts that arise in an aggressive market (direct and dealer selling). He negotiated dealer agreements and developed sales training for his sales team both internal and external.
We can offer insights, which will help you focus on:
– Managing your Trade Shows and Seminars
– Getting the most from trade shows
– Website and social media content and targeting
– Getting the best values from your CRM
– Lead development and management
– Training for staff in your booth – tips and tricks
– Territory management
– Product launches and releases.
– Sales training maximizing sales team demos
– Sales and Tech team selling – dynamics
– Product training
– Demonstration Skills to compliment distribution
– Managing channel conflicts
– Targeted marketing announcements reviews
– Advertising campaign reviews
– Collateral reviews – is my documentation okay?
– What is still needed?
– Compensation and incentive programs aimed at capturing NEW business
– Do I hope to attract investors?
Contact Belfor & Associates, LLC for a custom proposal with a specific scope of work.