Commercial – Industrial –Governmental Services
Belfor & Associates security consulting services include site surveys, risk analysis, security program development and threat assessments.
Belfor & Associates is able to provide a total program. This independent approach starts with an organizational approach. Working with your staff in an independent capacity. The result is a program designed in a manner that allows for informed process management.
Whether a single phase or a multiple phase approach we are able to help you take your project through its logical life cycle. You can decide based on our holistic approach which level of our participation is suited to your organizations needs.
Our concept and design reviews are conducted to provide the detail often needed secure funding for complex and revenue intensive projects. Help identifying strategies and ensuring stakeholder “buy in” mitigate false starts and extended procurement cycles and delays in delivering critical program elements.
All along the way Belfor and Associates, LLC can provide the necessary detailed design documents, implementation planning and final verification of project elements necessary to a successful program.
A complete Scope of Work (SOW) for each consultation is developed and agreed upon prior to commencement to ensure expectations and deliverables are in alignment.
Our experience is aimed at leveraging our knowledge of cost controls and methods. This ensures the program will result in mitigating risks and is fairly priced.
Our comprehensive approach to our services enables us to provide a full range of tasks and response to specific scopes of work.
And may include:
- Risk Analysis
- System Evaluation and Testing
- Independent design review
- Site Survey
- Security Operation Center
- Evaluation of “managed services”
- Threat and vulnerability assessments
- Training Plans
- Cost Estimates
- RFP Package preparation
- RFP Vendor Response Review
- Project Management
- Procedure review and development
- CPTED review
- Bid and Negotiation Strategies
- Technical bid specifications
- CAD drawing packages
- Value Engineering
- Project testing and acceptance testing
- FAT – Factory Acceptance Testing
- Access Controls System Design
- Video Surveillance Systems Design
- Intrusion Detection Systems Design
- Lobby Controls
- Visitor Controls
- I D Managment
- Data Management
- Perimeter controls
- Blast Mitigation
- PSIMS – legacy and new installation system migration planning and evaluation
- Security Communications and mass notification systems
Contact Belfor & Associates, LLC for a custom proposal with a specific scope of work.